Please check here for any existing vacancies:
2x Support Workers
• One post at 21 Hours per week Mon, Wed and Fri (7.30am – 3.00pm)
• One post at 21 Hours per week, Tues, Wed and Thurs (8.00am – 3.30pm)
• Salary £9054 p.a. (£16,167 FTE)
• Plus 3-6% pension contributions
• 12 month fixed term contracts
The Friary is looking to appoint to 2 new support worker posts to help with the duties associated with the delivery of our open access drop-in sessions which offer advice, health and support services to local people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
The role will involve working alongside the drop-in and depot staff and volunteers ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of drop-in sessions. The successful applicant will be a good team player, enthusiastic and have experience of working with volunteers and vulnerable adults.
Closing date for applications:
12 midday on Friday 16th November
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27th November
For further information and an application pack contact us: by telephone either 0115 981 0009 / 0115 982 5448 or email email@example.com
An enhanced DBS Disclosure will be required for this role